8 EXHIBITION STREET
Welcome to the top end of town! Space&Co. is opening its latest venue at 8 Exhibition Street. This new workspace brings the latest evolution of coworking to this prestigious east-end location.
Located on the 22nd floor, the venue provides panoramic views over the Yarra River, Botanical Gardens and the city’s eastern horizon – a truly impressive setting for any business.
Opening May 2018, the venue will be limited to 200 members. To secure your space enquire now.
- Private offices and open plan desks
- Dedicated area for large project teams
- Professional network for 200+ members
- Multiple collaborative and breakout areas
- Cosy booths for impromptu or informal meetings
- 2 large Boardrooms and several meeting rooms
- Phenomenal skyline views
- Onsite cafe with quality barista coffee, breakfast and lunch options
- Generous workspace environment
- Hotel style concierge services
- The Lounge and a bespoke Greenhouse project space
8 Exhibition Street wellness facilities will make you want to exercise! Complimentary fresh towel service, hair dryers, GHD straighteners, showers, drying rooms, and laundry facilities.
Ride to work and feel confident knowing you can lock up your bike and get access to bike service stations and a bike vending machine.
Innovative but intelligent design is paramount to our workspaces. Working with WMK Architecture who designed our 530 Collins Street venue, we have pushed the boundaries of what coworking spaces offer. Prepare to be awed by the Greenhouse, The Lounge, cafe and kitchen.
2 large Boardrooms, several meeting rooms and Glasshouse project space
High-speed business grade Internet
Multi-functional network printer (print, scan, fax, color copy)
Luxurious change rooms with showers, lockers, complimentary towel service, laundry facilities and a state-of-the-art secure bike cage
A community of over 200 members
On site barista cafe with breakfast, lunch and catering options. Ideal for client meetings and casual catch ups