MELBOURNE CENTRAL TOWER
MELBOURNE CENTRAL TOWER
Now Open! We are excited to announce that Space&Co. Melbourne Central Tower now caters to an additional 180 members.
Located on level 12, adding to our coworking on level 9 and existing café on level 10, our new full floor is purpose built for teams and custom designed by award winning architects BVN.
Bespoke workstations and dedicated workspaces are complemented by meeting areas, board rooms and an inspiring space for cultivating ideas. Added to this is the spacious kitchen with cooking facilities, uniquely designed library with cosy fireplace and so much more.
Space&Co. Melbourne Central Tower is the market leader in flexible workspace. Be the first to work in the best flexible workspace space in Melbourne.
Enquire Now and join our vibrant community!
- Be part of a community of 250+ members
- Relatively low density workspace
- Library with fireplace offering a quiet sanctuary
- Purpose built kitchen with cooking facilities
- Healthy working environment with great natural light, high air quality and an abundance of greenery
- First class concierge assist with arranging concert tickets, restaurant reservations, dry cleaning and much more
- On site barista cafe with breakfast, lunch and catering options available, ideal for client meetings and casual catch ups
- Private offices, semi private offices and 100+ open plan desks to cater to all team sizes
- 10 meeting rooms for 4 to 50 people
- Multiple collaborative team areas
- Cosy booths for impromptu meetings
- Bespoke workshop space perfect for strategy days
- Over 2,500sqm of work space
- Lockers to keep excess items
Luxurious wellness facilities with showers, lockers, complimentary towel service and laundry facilities are conveniently located within the Melbourne Central Tower along with a state-of-the-art secure bike cage with over 400 parking spaces, bike service stations and a bike vending machine
Designed by our very own Space&Co. Melbourne Central Tower members BVN Architects, the space is bathed in natural light. Featuring live greenery over wooden surfaces and open ceilings to create a warm and welcoming environment that you'll never want to leave
We offer member engagement activities that cater to everyone in our community and appreciate that our members are looking for both a professional and enjoyable place to work with a great atmosphere that fosters genuine working relationships. Our members enjoy a multi-use creative design studio space for 50+, informal collaborative project spaces and internal meeting rooms
50+ person multi-use creative design studio, 3 large boardrooms and several meeting rooms
High-speed business grade Internet
Multi-functional network printer (print, scan, fax, color copy)
Luxurious change rooms with showers, lockers, complimentary towel service, laundry facilities and a state-of-the-art secure bike cage
A community of over 200 members
On site barista cafe with breakfast, lunch and catering options. Ideal for client meetings and casual catch ups
Level 12, 360 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne Victoria 3000, Australia
No other city business environment can offer the breadth of public transport options and ease of access. As the only commercial address in Melbourne with a train station directly beneath the building, it’s the pinnacle of convenience.
The Tower’s location is ideal to travel by train, tram, bus or car.
Culturally rich location
Melbourne Central Tower counts many wonderful icons as neighbours including Melbourne State Library, Queen Victoria Building and RMIT Campus.
Unparalelled dining & entertainment
Melbourne Central Tower is at the heart of a wide range of options for eating, dining and entertaining.